Don’t wallow in pity. Take charge and re-align your business with the reality of the situation. And no-one knows how long this will last.
- Make sure you have a great website, that is fully responsive (ie reads properly on cell phones and tablets, not just desktop PCs).
- Establish supporting social media accounts that are public and in enterprise mode.
- Make sure your product range is readily accessible online.
- Keep it alive by posting regular specials.
STEP TWO – Take your product to your customer
- Allocate an underutilised member of your staff as the delivery person, bearing in mind that they will be representing your brand. Assign someone who you would trust as salesman, server or customer service agent.
- Formalise a clear, distance-based delivery cost – benchmark is R10 per 10km.
- Set up your Zapper business account, if you don’t already have an electronic transaction option like a portable card machine.
- Create your point of contact – this can be a telephone number, WhatsApp call or text, an email generated by a web form.
- Create and collect cell phone numbers and email addresses of your customer target customers.
ENGAGE WITH YOUR EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS
- Set a clear hygiene policy for your staff members and make this freely available online.
- Create and distribute email newsletters sent to your database.
- Create and boost posts to social media inviting online bookings and delivery.
- Ensure there is inflexible hygiene protocols at point-of-contact with your customer – spray hand sanitiser prior to hand-over and any other transaction or interaction.
- Post pictures/videos and messages of support from your customers on your website and social media platforms, ideally tagging them to enhance virality.
WHAT WILL THIS COST?
We don’t just want your business to return to its ‘normal levels’, we want to help reshape it into a far more efficient and profitable one.
- Fully scaleable and responsive and hand-set friendly.
- Easy access to full product range and pricing.
- Simple online order form, generating an email sent to your business and the customer.
- Stream you social media platforms.
- Display your regular promotions.
- Display your latest eNewsletters.
- R3450,00 excl VAT for design, registration and setting up five email addresses.
- Annual registration fee of R85,00 excl VAT.
- Monthly hosting cost of R345,00 excl VAT or R3950,00 paid annually in advance.
2.MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Regular social media collaboration.
- Weekly enewsletters to your database.
- Regular content management on your social media accounts.
- R895,00 excl VAT per month or R 9500,00 excl VAT annual in advance.
- Social media advertising and boosts will be for your own account.
- If desired the website can be engineered to handle a full financial transaction using a PayFast account set-up by your business.
- R 2950,00 excl VAT to set up before the cost of transaction payable to PayFast.
- A qualified driver will collect and deliver each order. This will be a driver trained and briefed in the required hygiene protocols, equipped with hand sanitisers.
- 15% of the full invoice amount of each delivery, plus the delivery charge levied on each order.
CONTACT US NOW! email@example.com or 031 7643017